Electric Power Cut Safety Tips
Electricians Dubai provides a wide range of professional electricians who give you Electric power cut safety tips. Our qualified electricians are trained to examine and diagnose electrical faults in your residence or office. They provide all the solutions for Electric power cut safety tips under one roof for a professional electrician. Our professional electricians can repair electrical faults, replace damaged or non-working parts and flow safe electric current.
Electric Power Cut Safety Tips:
Electric power cut safety tips can lead to other emergencies such as accidents indoors and outdoors.
– slipping into the dark
– Fire emergencies due to candle
– Shortage of water supplies
– Shortage of food supplies
– Stale food
– Exposures in generators
– Shortage of fuel
– Non-functioning electrical stoves
– No connection to the internet
– No battery for the mobile phone, laptops, iPhones or iPads
– Fluctuations of voltages
– No connection between media and the outside world
In case of electric power cut in public places:
– panic created in crowded places
– Theft or robbery
– Public law violations
– Traffic jams
– Damage to transportation infrastructure
– stuck in public places such as shopping malls, lifts, or elevators
– Emergency in hospitals
Electric power cut safety tips Before the electric power cut:
– Built and stock your emergency kit for electric power cuts which includes flashlights, batteries, first aid supplies, and money
– You can restock alternative methods for charging mobile phones and other devices that run on power
– Charge mobiles and other batteries
– Check levels of electric door locks, and garage doors and locate it
– Keep the fuel and gas for cars and generators in the spare tanks
– Some food in canned packaging to have a proper food supply
– Keep the drinking water supply for emergency situation because a power cut can lead to a water cut as well
During the electric power cut:
– Try to use flashlights in case of emergency; do not use candles as they can cause fires
– Keep the doors of refrigerators and freezers closed, it can last the food to be freeze for 48 hours
– Try to maintain a cool temperature inside the house with the help of emergency or battery fans.
– Relocate to air-conditioned places such as shopping malls, cars, or cinemas until electric power cut can fully repair
– Try to keep hydrated as much as possible, drink liquids and water even if you do not feel thirsty
– Wear light weighted and light-colored clothes
– Never use charcoal for indoor cooking or heating as it can cause the fire
– Never use ovens for the source of heating inside the house, if it is cold inside
– Unplug the electric devices to prevent damage from irregular voltage
– Use generators, UPS, or inverts for electric supply. Always use it under adult supervision and with precautions
– Always run generators outside the house to prevent any fire emergencies
– Use power banks for charging mobiles
After the electric power cut:
– Do not use food that was exposed to the temperature and heat. In the case of stale food, throw it away.
– If food is placed in freezers and the refrigerator is still cool re-refrigerate it.
– Restock the emergency kit with new batteries, canned foods, and other useful supplies.
– Restock fuel tanks.
Electric power cut safety tips outdoors:
– Try to reach a safe place in the outdoors.
– Stand in an open and ventilated area to prevent suffocation.
– Try to lock out the doors or car doors for safety from burglary.
– Keep safety aid with you outdoors such as pepper spray, licensed firearms, or pocket knife.
– Try to follow-ups on traffic flow from local radio stations
Follow Electrician Dubai On Facebook: Electrician Dubai
Wide Range of Services
Wide Range of Services